I am thinking of purchasing a two years old Peak Pilates MVe Studio Reformer, which had been used very little except for a few private lessons. The studio owner is selling it as it is s small town and the focus of her clients is more on spin classes.
Is this reformer a good investment.
Features All Inclusive: An exceptional value, a long/short box, non-slip pad, straps and handles are included at no additional cost.
Stackable: The only professional height reformer that stacks without having to remove parts.
Studio Quality: Standard at the preferred working height of 15.5in, the lightweight, 100% powder-coated aluminum frame is designed for high-use environments.
Versatile: A 4 gear, 5 spring system with multi-position locking foot bar and adjustable ropes accommodates all body sizes.
Innovative: Patent pending retractable shoulder rests allow you to perform mat work easily on the carriage surface.
• Powder Coated aluminum frame
• 4 position gear system
• 5 spring system (2 light, 2 medium, 1 heavy)
• 3 position headrest
• 4 position footbar with safety latch & deluxe wraparound cover
• Adjustable ropes and retractable risers
• Long/short box (23in L x 16in W x 7in H)
• Double loops
• Non-slip pad.
1. Retractable Risers
2. Retractable Shoulder Blocks
3. Retractable Handles for easy maneuvering
4. 4 Gear/5 spring system
Any insight would be appreciated
Edited by yogibear, 18 August 2011 - 11:11 AM.